Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My partner is disputing a claim made against m personally.

Customer Question

good afternoon, my partner is disputing a claim for whiplash made against him personally. the insurance company threw the claim out as there was no damage made to the car and no one was hurt - as the car literally touched the back of the person making the claim crawling along in car park traffic at 2mph. The person making the claim has since decided to take her case to a free 'where there's blame there's a claim' lawyer and is trying to get up to �10,000.. we know she is lying and wasn't injured.. We have photographs of the car and there is no damage at all to it.. My partner doesn't , we have a witness who was in the passenger seat who said she didn't even know the car had made contact with the car in front, and the speed/lack of damage to either car means that no such injury could have occurred.have any money and isn't in full time work. Do we need to sign an affidavit and have it signed in front of a solicitor before attending county court and is she likely to win her case?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Posted in error, please ignore

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I have a refund, I still haven't had a proper answer and I've got advice elsewhere.. poor service and not worth the money
cheers