Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Story But basically talk talk managed to lose my business

Customer Question

Long story But basically talk talk managed to lose my business number I had with them for 5 years and as my business is totaly depended on that number we have lost a lot of money and customers who now think we do not exist any more.
Last month I had a new line and number with unicom they wanted my old line but I decided to stay with talktalk as I had just agreed to a new 12 month contract.
talk talk phone me to say someone had applied for my number and i told them i was staying with them .
but on the 29/10/15 my phone and internet went down spoke with them and they said someone slammed the number. spoke with unicom who said it wasnt them and the line was still inTT name. then spoke with a manager ***** *****ddle who told me not to worry he will sort it and to get dongles etc to carry on running my business and he would pay for it and I would be back running 5 to 10 days and he would send me a new wifi box out as well . a week later as i heard nothing tried to contact him as my email wi
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I think your question was cut short please check and resend

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - your question appears to have been cut short please check and resend