Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Cont.........NOTES: *To the best of my knowledge, G.

Customer Question

Cont.........NOTES: *To the best of my knowledge, Alexander G. Anstett, flew to London, Friday, 20/23/15. Alexander G. Anstett has no job, nor any job prospects in London. *He has no plans on going to school in your country or anywhere else. *He will not
be able to support himself because he doesn't have a job. *He will have to rely on your National Health Service should he become sick? *The bot***** *****ne is that Alexander G. Anstett has no purpose to be there. *He is not a student at all, and hasn't been since
05/2014. *Alexander Gregory Anstett specifically told me that his intention was to be w/ his French girlfriend, who is living in London, and to stay there for about one year. He told me this on: 07/17/15. *I was told by a family member, in confidence, that
Alexander Gregory Anstett, is going back to London because he thinks he has found a loop hole, and this time will be better? (I have no way to confirm that though.) *Alexander has a proven track record of finding ways to "buck," the system, so to speak. (He
will most likely find income in some fashion or another, but not by working. He will find ways to receive free money. *Alexander G. Anstett has no reliable place of residence. His girlfriend, Sonya G_____, has lived & worked in 4 different continents, over
the past 2 yrs, & already is planning her next move forward with her company.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

However I am not sure what it is that you wish to know

Clare