Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Does a County Court or a District Judge have Jurisdiction on

Customer Question

Does a County Court or a District Judge have Jurisdiction on Gas Matters? -I don't know if I am using the right word when I say: Jurisdiction, as it may be: Bearing or something similar, this is why I am seeking the help from an 'Expert'! The Gas Authority
is the ultimate Authority in Everything Gas and for what I am seeing and learning, a district judge has No 'jurisdiction/bearing/whatever the name is' on Gas matters -this is why there is a Gas Authority! We learnt -from the same district judge who made the
orders!- that orders that district judges have been granting in a county court over the years are Unenforceable and Unjusticiable and this includes orders on Gas matters and others and I am terribly confused trying to understand how come judges actually can
make and SEAL orders that afterwards are deemed as 'Unenforceable' and 'Unjusticiable'. Court Applications to make the claims and draft the orders are in the hundreds of pounds of costs, Not to mention the costs to prepare the cases etc, all running into the
thousands of pounds and for what?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. What application or order was made by the Judge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks 4response, Alice.
I have been waiting for a general response all morning and at present I either need a quick response or I will have to come to U later, as this matter is urgent and I am just about to do what I can without having had a response in All morning, with so many experts..Perhaps this Qs may be better B4 I can xplain the other:
1.- What is the scope of a county court / a district judge?
2.- What are their limitations? and
3.- Why judges feel at liberty -are even allowed- to make orders that really are 'false' because that is what it comes down to, if the orders they make are Empty/Nill/Amount 4nothing, but in many cases can cause -both parties- Undue and Unnecessary Distress and Stress, to say the very least?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.

Those are very wide questions which will require a considerable amount of time to answer. What i need to know is : what kind of order was made that you find objectionable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate it and for any Q that requires that, I will be happy if you send me any links online that I can check.
-For the Q about the order, I will be happy to discuss this with you however I am unable to do so now Alice, therefore:
Are you planning to be in the website over the weekend?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.

Yes I will. But what I really need to know is - what is the exact issue here? What is the order that you find objectionable? Once I know what it is that you are trying to achieve I can be a little more specific in my response. A general discussion about the role of Judges and their powers will be very long and time consuming and beyond the scope of this Q&A session.

Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.

Good morning - do you still require assistance with this?