Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Does a County Court have Jurisdiction on Gas matters?

Customer Question

Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello can you explain your situation in a bit more detail please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Certainly, Mr. Jones: I tried earlier and it was too long, so this is the BriefEst I could, hoping it is ok and I will mention Party A and Party B:As the Gas Safety Authority and the GSR are the ULTIMATE Authorities in Everything Gas and as they are SATISFIED and fully Supporting the actions of party A in respect of the Gas and the Legal matter, however:Party B has been obtaining orders from a county court 'a galore' with the judges in this county court admitedly 'have a very good relationship with party B and have known them for many years, Plus, Plus'In September 2015 the orders obtained by party B were found to be 'Unforceable and Unjusticiable' and particularly one granted most Unfairly in respect of a Gas matter which "stands to be struck out if no other orders are made before January 2016".As party B is now losing the only order that they had to continuously Threaten and Imposing on party A -which now are known to be Unjusticiable and Unforceable-, party B filed another application without party A's knowledge and just obtained another order where they are allowed to use Violence and Force entry in party A's private property within 48 hours, with no need to have to apply to the court, allowing party B to be JUDGE and JURY when 'Not even a Judge can be a Judge of his own cause' and I feel that this kind of order is Definitely Most Unjusticiable and I should need confirmation as well.Party A and Family have already been victims of Violence from party B with Police Intervention when party A applying for a different injunction to order party B to stop harrassing party A amongst others and long etc.Can party B actually break-in party A's property when party A is fully compliant -and Supported- with the Gas Authority and over the years has had to take it upon themselves to take ALL necessary messures that actually have always been the responsibility of party B however party B have been proven to have Continuously Failed, placing party A and everyone else at risk again and again.Party A's position is that this is NOT Be Tolerated Again but obviously worried of their home to be Violated again and again by these bullies from party B by Using and Misusing the order and all because of the Most Irresponsible and biased orders from this county court, Truth be said.1.- Has the county court mentioned any bearing Over the Gas Authority in a Gas matter? and
2.- What can be done to have the order mentioned Overturned and Urgently? and
3.- Any other feed-back and suggestions of what can be done Urgently will be Most Appreciated.Many Thanks in Advance, Mr. Jones and I look forward to Your Answer.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR THE NEW SOLICITOR:I have just noticed an error in paragraph 4, with 'if no other orders...' which instead should be: 'if no APPLICATION is made before January 2016' and I will correct it in the paragraph:"In September 2015 the orders obtained by party B were found to be 'Unforceable and Unjusticiable' and particularly one granted most Unfairly in respect of a Gas matter which "stands to be struck out if no APPLICATION is made before January 2016".
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I will try and assist but you need to be specific about WHAT order it is that is being made

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Party B made an application for Injunction Part 8,
N16 General Form of Injunction for Interlocutory application or originating application
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Right

So this is an injunction regarding access?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is what they claim
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean by "what they claim"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Party B has been lying, building cases out of thin air and obtaining the orders without evidence from this court.
Yes it is an injunction regarding access.
This matter is very urgent as I need to do something by tomorrow first thing.
Could you please help with these questions, particularly no.2:
1.- Has the county court mentioned any bearing Over the Gas Authority in a Gas matter? and
3.- Any other feed-back and suggestions of what can be done Urgently will be Most Appreciated.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Why do you think this is a "Gas matter"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first 'expert' asked me to Explain the situation and I did, taking me a lot of time to try to explain, then this man opted out without a second thought.
Could you please read my previous explanation of the situation to the first person who answered, then you will understand it better.
I am happy to tell you the background to this matter however at present I need urgent answers please and the explanation is above.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I do appreciate that you gave an overview - but I need the specifics of the involvement of the county court.

Whilst it appears to relate to access - that could be to lay gas pipes or repair them and I need to understand which it is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It that was the case, I would not be making Qs. and I would have explained that.
It is not Clare, the other side are continuously lying and getting away with everything.
As I said, I am happy to elaborate however after speaking with you I may need to prepare other documents and I may not be able to be awake for much longer: they are threatening to break-in tomorrow, they wouldn't even respect that I was going to apply for a set-aside order etc. and I need to do whatever I can from my side in the few hours that I have.
Can You please answer the Qs in General Terms:
2.- What can be done to have an order Overturned and Urgently? -or Anything on those lines, in case I am not using the right words and
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I cannot answer in general terms on that basis as there is too big a risk of it being the wrong step

I will opt out if you prefer - but if you could give me a better idea of what the dispute is about I will try and help further

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What else do you need to know? Please be specific.
If I can have general information to go on, I then can ask you more specific Qs and take it from there.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What was the last court hearing about?