Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a Volkswagen Golf and I want to give back after all

Customer Question

I have a Volkswagen Golf and I want to give back after all that's gone on, can I do that,will we get compensation for what has happened
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask is that you leave a Positive rating for my Answer so that JustAnswer will give me credit for Answering your question. You have already placed a deposit with JustAnswer, so leaving a Positive Rating will not cost you anythng additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Fair enough ?

In order to be able to give you a correct Answer, I will need a bit more information, if you do not mind, You stated that you wanted to give back the Volkswagon.

Q.1. Are you sayng that you bought the Volkswagon from a dealer, but you now want to return it to the dealer ?

Q.2. What do you mean by "...after all that has happenedDoes the Volkswagon have a mechanical problem and you want to return it ?

Q.3. When did you purchase the Volkswagon ?

I apologize for all these questions, but I need this additional information so that I can give you a correct Answer for your particular situation,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought it three years ago. I just don't want anymore.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did you buy it from a dealer or private seller and you mention 'all that has gone on' - what do you mean by that please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Did you buy it from a dealer or private seller and you mention 'all that has gone on' - what do you mean by that please?