Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am in need of your help, my brother has a case in

Customer Question

Hi, I am in need of your help, my brother has a case in tonbridge police stations. He was accused by his ex girlfriend that he assaulted her sexually..!He is not longer in the UK but would love to go back to start his new course as he student and didn't know what should he expect!?
I was told by the police officer when I called him that they are going to charge so don't know what is the charge? Although, he mentioned (when I asked him If he has got a warrant) that the case is not really serious ! What does that mean? and if he decide that he will go to another county like USA or any country in EU will he be arrested?? And if he didn't come back to the UK what will happen?
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. Do you still need help?