Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Following several complaints about the RSPCA harassing me,

Customer Question

Following several complaints about the RSPCA harassing me, my complaints have been ignored-they were assisted in a full search without any evidence or even verified hearsay.
My efforts to have the RSPCA charged for harassment & a request for an ASBO were ignored- all other police officers refused to give me their name or number.
I have complained to the police several times about the unwarranted visits by the RSPCA and have always been ignored and my efforts to complain thwarted and although I explained this to the officer, the search commenced, causing great distress to the animals, helpers and myself.
My helpers are distressed & it caused great amusement by the Police that after 25 years of not smoking I started again that.
I am a female aged 53 and a white Jamaican female & can find no reason why I was targeted except for race/gender - I have committed no crime & there was no cruelty or suffering found-yet again! I have been targeted over 300 times and this was a culmination!
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?