Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

If I Can I use voicemails left as evidence, what process eg

Customer Question

If I Can I use voicemails left for me as evidence, what process eg format etc are they required to be in?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Can you explain your situations little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo,

Thank you for taking my question.

I had a property dispute with my youngest brother and settled on a Tomlin Order (attached).

Subsequently, he has failed to folllow the terms of the Order 1(affecting 2&3), 4, 5, 11, 13 & 14.

I'm in breach of term 7 (mortgage arrears) but my brother is partly responsible for these due to term 4. I have made a propsal to address them. See my letter attached.

The Tomlin order states 'all proceedings in this action asked stayed' and 'parties' are at 'liberty to apply'.

Is it possible to make an application
to lift the stay and to return to the original proceedings and progress to trial?
Regarding the voicemails the defendant is betraying his tactic of self interest that any delay will be more benefit to him but detriment to me. Likely lead me to be unable to buy out his interest and thus unable to 'get the monkey off my back' as allowed in the Tomlin Order. Can I used these? How ?

Attachment: 2015-10-29_112919_tomlin_order_complete.pdf

Sorry, can I expect a response from you? Can I help with anything?