Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My partner got a job with SEP Logistics who deliver ,

Customer Question

My partner got a job with SEP Logistics who deliver for Amazon, after working with no money for four weeks, he got notified that he would be paid on the seventh week. When he made a point of telling his manager at SEP Logistics that the contract stated that he would be paid in four weeks, his manager tried to fire him.
It is obviously a scam and people are being duped. Other drivers have left whilst he was being employed and he noticed this was the way the operation was being run.
Where does he stand legally and which government organisation do we report these scammers to?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was he working on a self employed basis?