Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

How do i apply appeal against a wrongful conviction by the

Customer Question

how do i apply for a appeal against a wrongful conviction by the judge in magistrates for harrassment by txt message . When there wasnt any evidence of harrasment
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, when was the conviction made?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last wednesday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
harrassment by sending my ex fiance youtube links for music and religion practices.judge found me guilty when i had agreed id sent them. But not to harrass her . just talking to her, when ive asked the judge what i was guilty of she couldnt answer me. And niether could the solicitor that the court appointed me because they said i couldnt represent myself on the matter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have also got convictions of violence towards my ex wife that never occured but i was still imprisoned for. And i can only now prove i was never violent towards any of my ex's . As my ex wife is registerd paranoid pscitzophrenic and a self harmer.The police never checked her back ground on this and i went straight to prison for assault section 18 which i am innocent ot
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Was she responding to your messages?