Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am a doctor involved in a patient incident in the

Customer Question

I am a doctor involved in a patient incident in the operating theatre - there was a meeting between the patient with operating theatre manager myself and a member of complaints and clinical governance team to discuss the incident.The patient's mother not the patient has challenged a lot of the evidence in a very detailed and for a non medical person it suggests it has been recorded.Mother speaks for 38 yr old daughter and her distress in all the communications to myself and clinical governance and complaints team - what is take on this medico legally as we have not heard from the daughter
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?