Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Am a Nigerian & I live in Nigeria. Some or more than 5years

Customer Question

Am a Nigerian & I live in Nigeria. Some or more than 5years ago, I registered with footballpools.com based in the UK to bet on the football pools(online) as promoted by them. This was going very well until the the 30/09/2014 when I received a mail from them stating that they no longer accept bets originating in Nigeria. Of course I was disappointed not because I ever won any thing tangible but it was my little hobby & the thought that I could win a million pounds or more was exciting. I do believe that their action is nothing but STEREOTYPING & DISCRIMINATORY. I do believe they should be brought to order & made to pay. Thank You. Patrick Doyle
Submitted: 1 year ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve please?