Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My partner had a range rover which was bought on fianance or

Customer Question

My partner had a range rover which was bought on fianance or so he thought from santander it turns out it was a personal loan he paid £15,000 of the £20,000 on Friday evening we went up to Newcastle and the police took the car saying it had been stolen!! It is his car in his name and of course it wasnt reported stolen and have empounded it no paperwork no nothing he hasnt had any county court paperwork etc. Researching this matter if over a third has been paid it says they cannot do this. On HPI check the vehicl comes back as finance free we dont understand. Many thanks Rachel
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was arrested placed in the cells for 4 hours and bailed to doncaster police station on the 27 October
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. How can I help with this please?