Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Thank you. I need to complete SC Level 2 clearance in

Customer Question

Hi - Thank you. I need to complete SC Level 2 clearance for work in government sectors and it asks if I have ever received a "formal caution'. I did receive a formal caution over 10 years ago and wonder if I need to disclose this information.
The caution was for pocession of 1 estacy tablet.
thanks - frank
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. If the question specifically asks if you have 'ever' received a caution then you would be required to declare this, even if it was 10 years ago. The question is specific - it asks if at any time in your life you have received a caution and if you answer in the negative then you would not be answering truthfully and it may affect your application. As such this caution will need to be declared.

I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.