Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I ordered replennage free trial anti wrinkle creme three

Customer Question

I ordered replennage free trial anti wrinkle creme three days ago,have just phoned the company to find out when I would get my order as I am going on holiday soon I was told by the person I spoke to that it would be within 5 working days,I then asked how long my trial period would be if I wasn,t happy with the product for me to return it ,14 days was h er reply,if not returned within that time I will then be charged £86 PER ITEM. The delivery time is included in the 14 days return policy also I have to phone them for a returns form also included in the 14 day trial period.can you give me any advice on this matter
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?