Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I really need your help. I'm to be evicted on monday. I have

Customer Question

Hi. I really need your help. I'm to be evicted on monday. I have arrears of 8900 with the Halifax. Just over a year ago I was awarded esa support group due to disabilities. I was also granted the benefit of the government interest payments? (Totally forgotten what it's called). My mortgage is interest only so I thought it was all being paid. I received a warrant for posession a few days ago. I also had a field agent visit the same day. As soon as he explained I said I could make a payment, which I did. I was supposed to make it on Saturday but funds didn't go in and o couldn't get through to them to let them know. The payment was actually due Monday but as I was on the way to the bank to put the funds in I got a call to say one of my pets was passing away. I rushed home but was too late. I made the payment Tuesday morning and explained why it was late. All was fine until Wednesday when i got another eviction confirmation letter. I've got the N244 but not sure what to do now. I need to be at court in the morning so I can get a hearing with the judge. Can you help? I only have tomorro to do this 😯
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get into my email account 😕. Could you text my reply to XXXXXXXXXXX? Thanks