Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My son has been employed months with a carpet firm he has

Customer Question

my son has been employed for 3 months with a carpet firm he has been subjected to verbal abuse and harassment by a manageress and two days ago was actually assaulted by a carpet fitter they are now trying to change everything to make my son get all the blame he wants to leave as they are telling him he may be sacked or disciplined he is not the first employee who this has happened to in the past another employee was moved to another branch as he was being bullied, can he resign and claim unfair dismissal , there is cctv evidence of the assault that I saw for myself on the premises two days ago, this could lead to police charges against the assailant and HSE problems for the firm failing to protect my son the cctv showed my son being assaulted as his boss was present he feels that he may be assaulted again
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello has he formally reported any of these incidents to anyone?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - has he formally reported any of these incidents to anyone?