Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a job offer in Bermuda. I agreed to the offer and

Customer Question

Hi I have a job offer in Bermuda. I agreed to the offer and signed a contract well over a month ago. Since then I have rented an apartment. Put mine up for rent. Gathered all medical documents etc at my own cost and booked the flights to go over. All this
cost is supposed to be returned to me. (Except the apartment which an allowance is agreed) The employer has suddenly started to get shaky with their responses and has said to the recruitment agent that they are now considering whether to move forward or not.
I potentially stand to loose a huge amount from this. What legal avenues can I explore to recover the cost? I have tried contacting the company directly but they just don't respond. Thanks Rob
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your question appears to be in relation to Bermudan law but unfortunately we do not have any specialists in that area. How would you like to proceed, would you like to close the question and get a refund?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok sure. Please close
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

will do, sorry we could not assist you