Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

The police has send me a message in my phone warning me that

Customer Question

the police has send me a message in my phone warning me that i need to pay a $500 fine with paypal? is it a scam?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is indeed a scam. The police will never ask you to pay money in this way especially with PayPal. So you can ignore this as it is a 100% scam.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.