Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have missed the deadline 3 years is the limit. Lawyers

Customer Question

I have missed the deadline 3 years is the limit. Lawyers didn't want to take the case on. Firstly they didn't understand and said they were only interested in trips and falls.
The private doctors are not willing to take the NHS on. Even if the NHS is wrong. My private doctor said he would back me then he didn't I had heart failuar last year. The NHS doc said it was asthma. One of the things Lyme does for you. Cause heart failure. It one thing after another. I've been getting bad chest pain for sometime again because of the Lyme. The NHS have no experts yet they pretend to know. They try to make out its all in my head in the last 4/5 years I have been to A & E 40 times. I went there on Saturday I called the paramedics out they said there was a problem with my heart.
It was not a heart attack. The machine was showing something not right. If you call us again we are taking you in they said.
I called them again the same problem was there. Got to A & E they told me it was indergestion
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

I am unclear as to what you are asking