socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I am being black mailed and they have a video to post on FB

Customer Question

I am being black mailed and they have a video to post on FB and youtube. Any suggestions? I got caught doing "sexy stuff" and now she is blackmailing me for money or she will post my video.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Yes. Call the police.

I realize that this may be the last thing you want to do, but the bot***** *****ne is that whomever is trying to extort money from you is committing a very serious crime, and unless you prevent her from succeeding, she will continue to do this to others in the future. Moreover, every time someone gets away with this sort of activity, it operates as an incentive to others. Don't allow her to get away with the crime.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!