Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a case, which has gone to the investigating committe

Customer Question

I have a case, which has gone to the investigating committe with the GDC. The case is about not giving the correct information for my work. I did not tell the GDC about me being on the NHS performer list. I did not do this to lie to the GDC, the GDC clearly did not ask for this information when they were making their enquires. What could the ramifications of this be?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What were you actually asked to declare?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What were you actually asked to declare?