Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I recently had a car accident and hadnt had time that week

Customer Question

Hi. I recently had a car accident and hadnt had time that week to add myself to the insurance. I offered for my sister to be on my insurance that week so her details were on. I didnt have my licence details to hand at the time when sorting insurance and thought i would go about calling the dvla for my details later. I had sent my licence off a few months ago regarding points and dont remember if i received it back or lost it. I had an accident last week and the other driver admitted liability. When questioned by police i told them i was my sister because i knew my details were not logged for the insurance. I even made a claim as a third party to the other drivers insurance. Now the police have left a voicemail and know i have lied about my identity. I am scared about what will happen next
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this please?