Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is nagi

Customer Question

Hi my name is nagi
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This company is not registered with ABTA and had no policy of cancelation, the sell with false information, they sell the package but I don't know what it contain, they promise to send information which they never do, they take money but they do not provide the service, the customer reviews in the Internet are 100% bad. I was dealing with them on good faith until I came to use my package and discovered their mucking I am trying to cancel the package and get back my money pls help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.