Attorney2020
Attorney2020,
63724254

The estate agent has informed me that the management

Customer Question

the estate agent has informed me that the management agreement that we both signed, he is terminating with immediate effect. on the contract it states two months written notice. He sent me a letter which states the following " having taken advice, i am
ceasing Concord's working arrangemnt with you." "The nature of your relationship with concord and my staff has made it unrealistic to continue." "Do not correspond with us further by email or phone. If you do we will not reply, do not attend the office. any
correspondance should be sent via your solictor and ours will repond in kind. Our solictor has been fully apprised othe reasons for my decsion." They have not given a reason for this termination, they have previous asked for everthing in writing which I have
completed. I entered the estate agent on Friday will many questions and they told me to follow this up with an email which I did. On Monday morning a recorded letter was set to my address. The tenant informed me that they had cancelled the agreement as I did
not sign for the letter. The estate agent annoyed me as they entered the property without informing me and I asked them to explain, which they did. I would give 2 months notice if I had chosen to cancel the agreement. What can I do?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you able to answer this evening or shall i await your email in the morning

It was a breach to not give proper notice. The estate owes you for the monies that they did not give you notice. Unless otherwise stated, the estate can terminate the agreement at anytime upon 2 months notice. The only remedy I being paid for the time in which they did not provide notice for.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are advising the following - The only remedy is being paid for the time in which they did not provide notice for. - this is two months management - is this correct? as this is not what you have written down, when you write estate do you mean the estate agent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU SENDING ME AN EMAIL SHOUTING AT ME "RATE MY ANSWER X3" ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ANSWER WAS 4 SENTENCES LONG AND ONE SENTENCE DID NOT MAKE SENSE. SO I HAVE PAID FOR THREE SENTENCES, THE MONEY HAS COME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!!!
WHAT DOES THIS SENTENCE MEAN "Unless otherwise stated, the estate can terminate the agreement at anytime upon 2 months notice." ON THE CONTRACT IT STATES THAT EITHER PARTY HAVE TO GIVE TWO MONTHE WRITTEN NOTICE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

I have yet to be credited for my time. Please rate my answer. I thank you for your cooperation.

More substantively, the estate is terminating the agreement through the estate agent.

Lastly, you're entitled to two months worth of payment pursuant to the terms of the contract.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the estate is terminating the agreement through the estate agent." - who is the estate?

When you use the term "estate agent, presumably the estate agent is an agent of an estate. If my interpretation is incorrect, please replace my reverence to estate with estate agent.

Thanks. I have yet to be credited for my time. Please rate my answer. I thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
an estate means the house - ok I understand now - so what does "More substantively, the estate is terminating the agreement through the estate agent." does it mean the house is terminating the agreement through the estate agent - this is not possible. The tenant is not teminating the agreement with through the estate agent as the agreement is with the landlord. Or does it mean the estate agent is terminating the agreement through the estate agent - again i don't know what you mean.

Let me opt out. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not answered my question and I have been charged. I WILL RATE YOU ONCE YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION OR ASK YOUR COMPANY TO REFUND MY MONEY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have given two sentences - "It was a breach to not give proper notice. The estate owes you for the monies that they did not give you notice" as an answer - is that it?