Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have worked company pas 6 years. my father died and was

Customer Question

i have worked for a company for the pas 6 years. my father died and was treated very poorly. ive found another job and handed in my notice i should of had my final pay last tuesday nearly a week on my employer still refuses to pay me my wages. he says i owe him 113, for unauthrised calls from 20013. he wont pay me unless i let him take it out my wages. ive paid him that money and any that i owed him. what shall i do
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does the contract say they can withhold money like that?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Does the contract say they can withhold money like that?