Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have dealt with the Ombudsman Service-Communications(OSC)

Customer Question

I have dealt with the Ombudsman Service-Communications(OSC) who have made an adjudication based on false assertion and ignored the complaint mad by myself which was evidence based.
The complaint was against BT who negligently deleted 9 years of emails which contained details of a project I had been working on.
I am disabled and have been so since I suffered two strokes and cancer now being left with COPD. could you assist, I am aware that it may be possible for an action to be funded by 'Insurance after the event', I have substantial documentation against both the BT and the OSC which will confirm/substantiate my allegations.
Stuart Holdsworth
email; ***@******.*** Telephone ***********
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your reply, if you had been able to offer immediate assistance I would have been very surprised. I have been dealing with this problem for over 12 months but as you can see have only limited legal knowledge/ability now hampered by COPD and difficulty speaking for any length of time. Any help will be most welcome
Stuart xxxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it might assist if I give my own simplistic view, I believe that BT are in breach of contract failing to secure my email in my webmail account, as promised on their own website (offering unlimited safe storage of email) and implied under the Sale of Goods and Services Act. The review by OSC is I believe a potential action for 'Passing Off', the assurances given on the OSC website suggest that they will comply with their own 'Terms Of Reference', they have failed in this regard and in the process compounded an already bad situation in that now both BT and OSC have lied to me whilst the OSC have shown to have worse 'maladministration' than BT. I attempted to give the OSC an escape route by demonstrating that BT had changed the date on their 'call log' by deleting clearly questionable entries, instead of using the 'escape' the OSC have chosen to 'defend the indefensible'.
I am available almost 24/ 7 and will not delay matters by not responding to contact immediately I am become aware.
Many thanks
Stuart xxxxxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P.S. Sorry, should have read 'BT had changed the data on their call log'.