Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a mother question, when I was starting in the UK, I

Customer Question

I have a mother question, when I was starting in the UK, I don't have a credit rating and my husband has a bad credit, both of us can't get a house under both of our names. So he ask his parents to get a house on their names instead. When I ask him if
the house ever going to be in our names, he told me that he is not so sure, because he thinks if we get separated, I will end up with everything and he will end up with nothing that's why they rush me they rush us to put the house under his parents names so
I don't have any legal rights to it. Because it is his parents nAme. I told them before to wait until I have my citizenship and credit rating but they didn't wait. They always use the house against me. That I can't have my children because I have no house
and control us. We are under their command.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't my area.
I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
My question is my mother in law and father in law, rush me to have a mortgage. They know I can't get it coz I have no credit rating and my husband has a bad credit rating. I share payments with my husband. They told me it was ours so I payed the surveyor
and the solicitor. When I ask my husband if the house will ever going to be ours. He said he wasn't sure because if we ever split up, I will end up having everything and he will end up having nothing. They basically don't trust me. They always use the house
against me. Ask me to leave all the time and I can't have my children coz I have no house. They are controlling people. What is my legal rights to the house I'm living now? I am a tenant and my mother in law and father in law are the landlord.