Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

The local Water works has bought a portion of the

Customer Question

The local Water works has bought a portion of the neighbouring arable field and gained planning consent for construction of a soak away lagoon,roads,footpaths and perimeter fences which cut off a regularly used (soon to be registered )footpath. When we try to gain concessions about the type and height of the external perimeter fence, they claim they can't do anything because of the restrictions placed on them by the previous land owner. There is also a buy- back clause. I've obtained the land registry details,March 2015 but can only see the old covenants. Where would these new ones be? any help gratefully accepted Pat Thorpe
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pat and thanks for using JustAnswer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Could you confirm if you have just obtained a copy of the Land Registry Oficial Copies?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks, ***** ***** for the delay.
I would be happy to speak on the phone with you.
Kind Regards
Al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks,mindful of the price I'll stick to emails
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the new terms of the sale are in a private agreement between individuals and a plc can you view them?If the covenants say " fences to separate the same from the footpath of the road or roads------------ not to exceed 4ft 6 inches from the surface of the footpath." Is this then over-ruled by the planning permission on the grounds of "securing the site"?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope I get some answers soon , not exactly what you advertised!