Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
13262538

Good morning, I am writing to ask help. My boyfriend has been arrested and he is in a

Customer Question

Good morning,
I am writing to ask help. My boyfriend has been arrested and he is in a prison. I am not sure what happened. When I last spoke with him he said it all happened because he punch a police officer, and he had some problem in his builder company. (Employee people illegal ) . When I last spoke with him he left me a voicemal and he said he will be out soon. Since I was not able to speak with him.
His friend called me to say he will be out but the police still investigate about him and his background. Also his friend told me he is in Wandsworth, but I called that prison and I was told nobody is under my boyfriend name.
Also his friend called me on the another day to wore me that if my boyfriend's exgirlfriend try to call me to not answer as she told to the police that my boyfriend employees people who are not meant to work without VISA in England.
I really need help to find out where he can be and what he has done. Please help me as soon as you can.
Many thanks,
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Have you been asked for money to give to him?
Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I haven't . He is a builder he has his own money. He lives in London but he used to work in Eastbourne where I live and his employee lived in this town in that time also. Sometimes he asked me money to give it or one of his employee but he always gave me back when we met .Thank you for your help.Orsi
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Do you know exact;y when he was arrested and if he has been charged?
Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure when exactly he was arrested , I only know he paid £15000 fine .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
When did you last see him?
Care
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
29th JuneOrsi
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
So he has been arrested recently and has not yet been tried?
Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only i know what his friend told me . He told me my boyfriend has been arrested and he is in Wandsworth .Orsi
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
When did your boyfriend phone you?
Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last time I was speaking with him was on 7th July and on 9th July he left me a voicemail . Since I haven't spoken with him unfortunately
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It is unlikely that your boyfriend is in fact in prison for the offences that you describe
It would be more usual for him to be released on bail while investigations take place - unless he is accused of a violent crime
Even if he was being held on remand he would have access to the telephone to call you
Unfortunately there is no way that you can find out where he is unless he is willing to tell you
Please ask if you need further details
Clare