Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have angrily pleaded with a PPP company to stop doing any

Customer Question

I have angrily pleaded with a PPP company to stop doing any more claims has most of these claims have been sorted by another company previously. I only told them about a few that were not fulfilled and the present company managed to make successful claims. Most of the monies went the debts and as a result I have paid out of pocket for fees. I asked the company not to pursue anymore because I am paying out of pocket. They ignored me and continue to bully and process claims that I have no knowledge and never authorised them to pursue any other claims. As I am not agreeing with me, they now want to make charges of £7000 for 15 in complete claims that I have never authorised. Can they do this?
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Why do they consider that they have a claim against you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what to think. I think it is bullying tactics
If you have not entered into any contract with them then simply put they have no claim against you. They can not advance a claim without your consent and then simply attempt to bring a claim against you. I would suggest that you make a formal complaint to trading standards and ask them to investigate for you. I hope this helps.Please remember to rate positively.
I would also not give them any information about any claims which do not relate to them.
Please remember to rate positively.