Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I would like some advice on a 3 year contract i had with

Customer Question

Hi i would like some advice on a 3 year contract i had with a company doing my heath and safety on my business i thought it ended in june this year but in may they sent me a email saying it was rolling on as i didnt send notice of termination 3 months before end of 3 year date, i no long have my business the provide services for sold it at Christmas, thought i would honor the 3 year contract but now turns out i am going to be paying for service, i also have no way of meeting the payments, i have no employment and grab work were i can, i am in an IVA and have been for 3 years if this form make me pay there bill the my payments to my IVA would be in danger of default sending me Bankrupt could you please give me your opinion, Regards
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jenny Mackenzie replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Did you run your business as a limited company or as an individual?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jenny I ran my business as a individual, regards david