Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

There is a high court order, after 5 years in court, ordering indirect contact with my son

Customer Question

There is a high court order, after 5 years in court, ordering indirect contact with my son, and that he should be "made available to receive cards, gifts ect." however, as he is an alienated child he has taken on his mother's implacable hostility, and all cards ect. are shown to him and go into a box. This has been happening for 18 months. I would not say mother is actually able nor willing to make him available to receive cards nor messages.
Would it be possible/worthwhile to go back to court and ask for the order to be enforced - in a way in which he possibly received counselling/therapy to explore what has happened and become "perhaps" emotionally available to receive cards, letters, ect.?
He is 12 years old.
Best wishes,
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
how is the order in breach?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question and for asking for me.When was the Order made and what did the last Cafcass/Social Services report say about thisClare