Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been a mini cab driver years now. an undercover police officer gave me a

Customer Question

hi, i have been a mini cab driver for 6 years now. an undercover police officer gave me a caution a couple weeks back, i just wanted to ask will this affect my pco in any way? this is the fist time i have got in trouble
the day was really wet and dark it was 3;30am, i saw a lady standing there so i turned on my lights signaling her to me, i wanted to help her as she was standing outside in the rain. she then asked me if i could drop her off at kings cross and she asked for the price, i told her the price was £10. she then took my key and she told me i was under arrest. i was shocked as i did not understand what i had done wrong, i had only told her the price of the fare as she had asked
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What did she caution you for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Police
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry?