Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is*****; I need some

Customer Question

Hello . My name is*****; I need some free legal advice if possible. My ex partner who is now living in his own flat with the council has his possessions cluttering up my house. I have two children, one of them has autism. I need to get rid of the many boxes and bags cluttering my hallways loft and garden. I was wondering how I stand legally if I want to dump the stuff at a rubbish dump, I have on numerous occasions asked him to remove it all. This has been on going for over a year and is now causing me problems. The children are under social services . I also have my own social worker due to mental ill health. The children and I are wanting to move from our house but are being held back by my ex partners accumulated stuff and rubbish. as there is so much of it. Could you give me some advice on what I should do next? Thank you for time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Category: UK Law