Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

We bought a caravan from Ebay from a motor dealer. It did point

Customer Question

We bought a caravan from Ebay from a motor dealer. It did point out that there was a problem with the oven door. we now have the caravan and on closer inspection we have founs several other faults, one of which is a health and safety issue. Ebay and Paypal are unable to help as it is a motor sale. We have emailed him and asked for a refund, but he wont respond ! We don't know what to do now !
Regards David & Chris
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jenny Mackenzie replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Were you given the opportunity to inspect the caravan prior to purchase.
Were you told that the door was the only fault?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked for a refund ! your reply is of no use to anyone quite frankly ! and this didn't come through until today !