Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is ***** *****on I have 2 assault charges

Customer Question

Hello
My name is ***** *****on
I have 2 assault charges on my criminal record dating back to 2007 and 2006 , and one breach of the peice in 1994. is there any way of getting these charges of my recored to gain Employment as it has affected me in getting work and help would be much appresiated.
J.Robertson
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What level criminal checks are you subject to and what areas of work are you applying for?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What level criminal checks are you subject to and what areas of work are you applying for?