Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

How many Trustees need to sign a Deed Amending a A Pension

Customer Question

How many Trustees need to sign a Deed Amending a A Pension Fund SSAS Trust if there are 2 Trustees in total. Is it legal for there to be only 1 Trustee for a short period of time ? If the asnwer to the second question is No if a Trustee is dismssed and
it brings the number of Trustees down to 1 (which is less than the legal requirement) does that mean the dismissal is invalid and the Trustee remains a Trustree.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Knowitalll replied 1 year ago.
Who dismissed the trustee? And why did they not appoint a successor trustee at the same time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Principle Employer and no another Trustee was not appointed at the same time.
Expert:  Knowitalll replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my apology. I overlooked the fact that you are in the UK. I will opt out and turn this over to that department.