Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I had you in the past that I want a copy of judgement of1981

Customer Question

I had you in the past that I want a copy of judgement of1981 case of arvan handa v/s insurance company quayside law court Newcastle upontyne the place where hearing was held my uncle mr krishan kohli had also taken the insurance the one of the name of insurance allied dunbar in both the case I am the heir and the subject of the insurance if Pakistan president at that time died then insurance company have to pay certain amount.the case was in my favour and I did not get the copy of and still waiting for somebody from insurance company or court to contact me.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is *****
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What relationship are you to the Parties in the matter?
Clare