Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

This is ...Ok and thank you. What I would like

Customer Question

"This is for Maverick"...Ok and thank you. What I would like to know then is can the company simply say that it has "ceased trading" and simply do nothing? and by this I mean just (I suppose) go to sleep...go dormant is the expression I think, or does
the company have to wind-up (dissolve). Also what happens if the company has ceased trading but is solvent and given that my debt is not disputed at all can I just go to court? Finally given this is the MD acting outside of his fiduciary responsibilities?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Please see your previous thread as I have responded there so you do not have to pay again...