Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I'm trying to find out how to make an application to a court that issued an indef

Customer Question

Hi, i'm trying to find out how to make an application to a court that issued an indefinite non mol order against me ex parte. I am unemoloyed and as a result unemployable and cannot qualify for legal aid. Its complicated more by the fact I was a lodger. The woman concerned had a knowledge of family law, and literally created the whole scenario to cover up theft of my property. A false 999 call, which the police have totally ignored, I was arrested for aggravated burglary which the police later deemed an inappropriate charge. Bad enough, but I had no idea what was coming. Claimed I was her ex partner solely to obtain an order in a family law court, after failing in a magistrates court. I can prove she had knowingly made two false statements to a court. She has done this a number of times before, claiming violence against her that is always unfounded.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What application are you hoping to make please?