Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** my mother has made slanderous and untrue accusations about me to other members of my family, who are at present in Scotland. Not just her also Her friend have been spreading lies and I have had enough. Basically My Brother is third party in all of this and it's not fair because it has caused mistrust and conflict between us. Furthermore it has resulted in psycological and emotional damage to myself. I have all the calls made between my brother and myself on the dates of the calls themselves and also there is information on facebook as well communicating about this issue on private messages. Could I have a case against her since I don't what else is going to be said, and as I am a professional who works with venerable adults I am concerned this could reflect badly on my position. Could I rightfully pursue this course of action?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Is your mother in England?