Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I KNOW THE OTHER DOG OWNER A LITTLE AND WAS TALKING TO HIM AND SAID I HAD ONLY HAD MINE AB

Customer Question

I KNOW THE OTHER DOG OWNER A LITTLE AND WAS TALKING TO HIM AND SAID I HAD ONLY HAD MINE ABOUT 3 MONTHS (A GREAT DANE RESCUE)AND THAT I WASN'T SURE HOW HE WAS WITH OTHER DOGS. I WENT THROUGH THE KISSING GATE THINKING HE WOULD GIVE ME SPACE AND MY DOG LUNGED. HE ONLY BIT HIS DOG ONCE BUT CAUSED DEEP WOUNDS REQUIRING VET TREATMENT INCLUDING A DRAIN AND OVERNIGHT STAY AT THE VETS. THE OWNWER SAID THE DOG SHOULD BE OKAY BUT IT ONLY HAPPENED TONIGHT. IMMEDIATELY I APOLOGISED AND FELT BAD AS I HAVE KNOWN THEIR DOG FOR YEARS. HE SAID THAT IT HAPPENED AND THAT WE BOTH TRIED.(IE LETTING THE DOGS MEET). I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT I HAVE BEEN SO CAREFUL WHILST GETTING TO KNOW THIS DOG.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't do anything else. This seems to be costing me money and I don't understand how this works.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Ok.
All the best.