Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Customer Question

Hello
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I was driving my car under the influence. I broke down on a roundabout and a member of the public saw and said they saw me in passengers seat. Also when police arrived they saw me in the passengers seat. I was taking into the police station and refused to give a blow test or blood ( I was confused as the member of the public had said he was a police officer-false. But stated I had not been driving that my partner had and had left the scene to go and find petrol as we had broke down. My partner is going to say he did drive the car. In the interview the next morning my solicitor told me to say no comment on the interview if I wished to speak to my partner. Can you give me any information of what may happen? My partner contacted the police 3 days ago to state he was driving the car but the officer has still not called .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.\
Surely he was not driving?