Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Can we ask if the correct procedure is followed in issueing

Customer Question

Can we ask if the correct procedure is followed in issueing the warning. Can it be challenged in the court
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we sue the person who we believe has falsely accused someone of harassment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This man came to install a cctv camera in my house. He sold me a recorder, search light and a camera. The first recorder was faulty so he replaced it with another one. The second was also faulty. He would not come to fix it. So I had to call another engineer to see to the problem and paid him£72 as a call out charges. He said it was faulty and should be replaced. So it was replaced by the trader. But the third recorder also turned out to be faulty. The engineer had to called again because the trader refused to see to the problem. I had to pay for the call out charges again £45. Finally I was refunded. Can I claim from him the the cost of two engineer visits. Also he made me sign a contract in which he is not responsible for the other two equipment in my house and they are still under warranty. Can I challenge the contract. And get the full refund of the two equipments. He so so did not give me any cancellation rights in the beginning.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Can you use your original post?