How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9088
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have applied fora British passport daughter.

Customer Question

I have applied fora British passport for my daughter. We have polish nationality and we are living in UK from 2005. My baby girl was born in 2014 I've supplied all documents like my passport, p60 from 5 years before daughter was born and now they are asking for Accession State Worker Registration Scheme with 12 first months payslips from when I start my work in UK which was 10 years ago.
Can they ask for this documents?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Do you have the WRS documents?
Kind regards

Related UK Law Questions