Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

We agreed to convert a café van from a horsebox customer,

Customer Question

we agreed to convert a café van from a horsebox for a customer, we agreed with the customer it would be on an hourly rate as we did not know how much work would be involved once the van was stripped down.
The wan was in poor condition lots of rust and in the end it took over 530 hours to complete the job all of the work done was in discussion with the client and he visited approx. 4 times a week to see it. He is very happy with the finish but he wont pay because he thinks it cost too much. He has had someone take a look at the finished van and they told him they could do it for a fraction of the cost. I am a small start up company. I have given him a complete break down of work done along with pictures but he isn't interested.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.
Did you get the terms in writing? How much are we talking about?