Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am looking on the net to find a company that will give

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking on the net to find a company that will give me a Non Inspection Certificate, for a package that is currently being held by customs. the package is of a highj value and they want to open it. it is registered as family valuable items. It is an inheritance that has been put in my name and is also in the hands of a diplomat.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How did you find out about this package in the first place?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
if you saw my initial query above - How did you find out about this package in the first place?