Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I m from Pakistan and my student is expired in 2014 one

Customer Question

Hi..
I m from Pakistan and my student is expired in 2014 one year before I did Islamic maric with British woman. I am the applicant of FLRO. so can I register my marriage ein the council
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thanks for your patience.
Where is your passport please?
Do you hold a uk driving license ?
Kind regards
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i have passport only..
i have a fear of deportation..
when i go to marriage registration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can i do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if ukba ppls come over there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
at the time of marriage registration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i m the applicant of Flro
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
At the moment you are not regarded as legally married under UK law, because an Islamic marriage is not legally binding.
Therefore, in order to become legally married under UK law you would have to have a civil ceremony carried out at a registry office.
A person’s ability to marry is no longer linked to their immigration status because it is regarded as contrary to human rights. This means that it is at the discretion of the registrar as to whether they will marry you. However, if you are able to prove your respective identities/addresses and give notice of your marriage then most registrars will marry you.
There is a risk that officers could attend to detain you but if you have submitted an application already and it is under consideration then this risk is reduced because they will determine the application first before they would take deportation action (if they do).
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok...so its mean that officers could detain me for deportatation when I go for marriage registration, even I have have FLRO? but I have heared that FLRO applicant can allow and can do marriage quite easily because FLRO UK law allow a person to do marriage then my question is why officer can detain me if i have flro..
secondly you goodself said the officer would see my FLRO application. So in my case when my student visa already ran away n i did marriage so what is your suggestion that what type of FLRO should be submitted tothe home office.
for example..my student visa ran away and I need to do register my marriage with British muslim woman. or what would the best FLRO application
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
according to your point of you what would be the best matter in the FLRO application in my case to stronger my case as well......can you plz tell me sir...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And kindly can you right down here your address n Telephone number plz...
then me n my wife will visit you sir...
Thanks..
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I will answer at 10am
Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
If your FLRO applications is under consideration then they will not take action to deport you.
However, if the FLRO application is rejected before you are able to marry then they could take action to deport you.
Your current FLRO application will be considered on the arguments you have put forward in it. It will not be considered on the basis of things/circumstances that have happened since you submitted it.
Once you are married your chances improve on a subsequent application for a spouse visa provided that you meet the eligibility criteria (https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/eligibility), but the quickest way forward would be to make an application from outside the UK.
I cannot have private communications with customers under the terms/conditions of this site unfortunately.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks TOM..
Can I hire U as Lawer.
if yes..
Then kindly provide me your phone number n address...I live in near Black Burn
..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Tom..
I need to do another flro...when my visa studeny visa ran away ...
can you tell write down here for me the best , strong and most favourable matter in my new FLRO application
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is that flro matter bcz I dont want to leave the countrysir...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
secondly I have a British wife..she is working in Tecco just 30 hours a week...
her salary is less then 600 pounds per month. we need tp show her additional job to meet the requirement. of 18600 poounds to the home office..
but along with the job she is taking one of the Disability allownce regularly of £.320 pounds monthly..
so my question is she still need to show £:-18600/= year salary to sponsor me as a husband into the home office. even she is taking Disablity allownce monthly and also doing 6 hours part time job 5 days a week .total 30 hours part time job in texco since14 years but her salary is not meet the requirement of 18600 per years. she might be earning 7000 per year only as a regular part time job .
but can we have any adavantage bcz of her disability allownce..
or she still need to do another addition job to show £:-18600 for next 6 months for pay slips despite she is on disability allownce benifits too but she is not taking income support benifits at all.
or what is your what can she do to sponsor me more or u think we take any relaxation bcz of her disability benift.
Thanks...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean can i have any advantage of her disability £:-320/= monthly although she is doing part time official job n she has monthly pay slips. Is there any chance to reduce her 18600 pounds mandatory per year income or she still need to do another for next 6 months to meet £:-18600 to meet the home office requirement to sponsor me as a husband xxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or you think there is no need of my British wife to show her additional job slips to meet the criteria of £:-18600/= per years salary because with her official part time job she has the examtion because she is regularly taking Disability allownce £:-320/= month as well.
can i take any benifit of her disability , is there any criteria or any UK law in this case ???
I need your precious opinions Thanks xxx
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I will be able to answer at 9 a.m
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok..sir..
what do u mean by "certain disability" which allow me n help me that my British wife dont need to show in Home office any additional job pay slips if she is not earning up to £:-18600/=. I mean which type of certain disabilities can u explain sir ??Secondly..
but she would still need to show to the Home office to some documented proofs to show edequately accomodate & support her self amd me as a dependent. ( Can you explain this to me sir these above lines which I dont understand, I mean she has 1 Lounge on Morgage but she is not living there its on rent and she is taking rent to pay the morgage.
Plus..
secondly...
she also paying another morgage of house with her sister mutually 50% each and she llive there with her married sister's Family since 8 years when she got divorced with her first Husband now she is 45 and i m 39.Third point is..
As I said above she is doing Part time 30 Hours job on minimum wadge of
£:-500/= . So cant show £:-18600/= per year only show just over £:-6000/=Year income.Forth Point is..
She is taking one Disability benift since 11 years bcz she gone through a surgery of her spleen bcz she had the abses on the her back spleen. Thats why she is doing part time 6 hours job 5 days a week in Texco on the Till.
So u think she can sponsor me in these financial resources which she has aling with Part time job. £:- 500/=Monthly income and having £:-320/= Disability allownce per month.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
plus can you tell what is the right matter u thinki n my strong FLRO in my case which help me n my British wife when I go to register my marriage.
As you know My student visa is already ran away....I dont want to be deported by UKBA to Pakistan Sir....My wife is in my support.
Thanks....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you you know my student visa is already expired.....I m over stayed in uk..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so can i register my marriage n apply for leave to remain with my british wife without leaving the country??
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I cannot act for your privately because it is not allowed under the terms of this site. You must instruct a solicitor privately in the normal way. You can use the law society's find a soliciotr website to find a solicitor near you:
solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
If your wife receives a disability related benefit then you will be able to argue that you are exempt from the financial requirement. This means that you only have to show that you will be able to support/accomodate yourselves without the need to access public funds. If you can do this and are able to marry in a civil ceremony then a spouse visa applicaiton would be the best way forward
You will agree that I have answered your original qusetion now. Please rate my answer,.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Sir...
but I need to ask you about my FLRO ??
My first orignal question when I started to take advise by you Sir...that..
I mean the Best Writing Matter for plea in my FLRO Human Rights in your view can you tell me briefly plz.
Because I have already over stayed bcz Although I have for months visa My Student visa revoked bcz My college was closed last year and I did notvreceived any letter from Home Office and Now I m going to get register my marriage.
So whats is best FLRO matter for me sir ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the best plea matter in my casethst i can make to request Home office. kindly Guide me..bcz I dont want that my FLRO will not accept for consideration
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
At the moment your FLR(O) application is not very strong, because you are not regarded as being legally married under UK law because you have not had a civil ceremony.
Additionally, if you have already submitted your applicaiton then you would have stated the grounds on which you are applying and you cannot not change them.
This means that you must see if you can have a civil ceremony and then withdraw the current FLRO application and attempt to submit a spouse visa application>
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir I do not submitted my FLRO APPLICATION as yet sir...
Thats why I m asking you...
what is the best legal matter to apply FLROin my case according to your experience and knowledge Respected Sir...that they should accept my plea to accept...
And when my FLRO plea will be accepted then I have to go n register my marriage to the registrar office....
so kindly guide me the strong grounds of my FLRO applications Thanks...
I will convay to your feedback to my Lawer by the Grace of God letter Thanks sir....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry my english week
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
There are no strong grounds for your FLRO applicaiotn right now. If you have to submit your passport and you don't have a driving licence then you would not be able to marry whilst they have your FLRO application because they will retain your passport.
Therefore, the best way forward is to see a solicitor in person so that you have someone you can contact if you are detained and then try to marry with a view to submitting a spouse visa applicaiton arguing that you are exempt from the financial requirements because your wife claims disability benefits.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir..
I cant go for civil ceremony un less my FLRO should be accepted...other wise they will deport me infront of my wife eyes...God for bit....
so please tell me what is the strongest legal ground matter in my case..which I adopt in my application to receive acceptance of my FLRO..kindly tell me your precious legal opinion on that for me...in my issues...
Thanks...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i m still in process..i do not apply gor FLRO sir....what can I write best ???
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
There are no strong grounds for your FLRO applicaiotn right now. If you have to submit your passport and you don't have a driving licence then you would not be able to marry whilst they have your FLRO application because they will retain your passport. This is why an application is unwise at this time.
It really is that simple
Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
There are no strong grounds and it would be completely pointless submitting an application without instructing a solicitor to get them to draft it for you. Even if you did your chances are still only very very slim because you are not married.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes u r right i m not having civil marriage as yet i have only islamic marriage
As you said earlier that I can do civil marriage if earlier before my FLRO is already been accepted ..thats why I m asking u sir...
Obviously as you advised me my Solicitor will file my FLRO PLEA and he will send the photocopy of My Passport
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
If you have your passport then you should have a civil ceremony and then apply for a spouse visa (as I have said above).
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My orignal Passport as an ID I have to keep for my civil marriage registration
One lawer already advised me that sir....
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.
Instruct a solicitor privately. Then marry with your passport and then apply for a spouse visa.
It is that simple
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes Sir Thanks..
But as you said in your early replies in my week case. as a Prior FLRO applicant its help a lot if i keep this when I will go for civil marriage ....
as u said before that they have right detain ne but if i have a an umberella of accepted FLRO..they will allow to register my marriage and do not detain or deport me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so please....
Kindly guide me for my satisfaction..i m so much scared...
What is the best legsl matter for my FLRO..?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I shall your tips to my Lawer sir..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I shall tell your my FLRO tips to my Lawer ....which u will tell me sir...
I need satisfaction from u sir..
U r really a great man....xxx
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I said that when I thought you had already submitted your FLRO application with documents.
If you have not submitted them then I would marry first and then submit a spouse visa application
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir...
I already married in islamic manner but I know its not acceptable..I need to do civil marriage according to UK law...as u advised.... but....
I am scared as u advised me to do FLRO before u go to register your marriage..
bcz you have very week case..
they might be detain u or detained u..
bcz you dont have valid student visa now...so..
I need to my satisfaction...which i will surely tell to my solicitor letter on sir that..
according to your legal view points..
what is the best n strong Legal matter point for my FLRO plea to home office..which will have brighter chances to accept....
I have student visa till september 2015 but unfortunately its revoked ..no more
If home office send it any letter on my previous post code theni did not received..now i m going to register my civil marriage but at there .i dont to be detained or deported sir...
Help me sir..
kindly tell me the specific legal matter for my FLRO PLEA..IN YOUR VIEW...
I will definately convey that to my solicitor who will fill add your points in my plea of FLRO SIR...
THANKS sir..
I m waiting your reply xxx
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
No, I'm sorry but I have answered all this in my replies above.
There are no grounds for FLRO that would have a reasonable prospect of success. A spouse visa application is the best way forward.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how come I apply spouse visa...??
If my visa is revoked and I would be over stayed already??
Without FLRO is a big problem..
as you said in your early replies that FLRO should support U .when you go to register your civil marriage in case...bcz you dont have valid visa ???
so kindly advise me the specific strong matter of my FLRO??
Thanks xxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i have a FLRO then I would not call to be ill legal sir??
As you said letter I can with draw my application to when I apply for spouse visa after civil marriage.....
I only need for my satisfation the matter of my FLRO??
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I have already said there is no realistic prospect of a successful FLRO application and you would have to submit your passport which would prevent you marrying if you did not also have a UK driving licence.
I have answered your question and given you my opinion.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir my english is week...
I will tell u again..x
I will not sibmit my orignal id or passport with FLRO plea..JUST PHOTO COPY..
I keep my orignal passport and DBLA liscence for civil marriage registration...
but
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m scared..my visa is run away..revoked...
I dont want any problem at registrar office...thats why I want Human rights protection sir....interms of FLRO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You kindly let me know the plea of FLRO..
THANKS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ill legal man cant register the civil marriage...i need protection @ civil marriage time over there..no one can arrest me..
yes after that i with draw my application of FLRO n apply for civil marriage...
..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry not civil marriage
..lastly spouse visa as u said...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just kindly guide me my FLRO plea matter...
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
There are NO STRONG GROUNDS for your FLRO applicaiton.
You can argue that you are islamically married and that this should be considered but it will be rejected.
I have nothing else to add. Please rate my answer.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its quite risky....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u told me islamic marriage has no legal terms in uk law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
You are making me repeat myself because you are not reading my replies carefully.
There is no real prospect of success by FLRO because your married is not valid. That is why I have said that you should not submit an application.
I cannot expand any more than I already have. Please re-read my answers rather than asking questions which I have already answered.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh i m sorry sir...
my english not v.good..
but I cant go registrar office with any legal cover ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m confused...
they will be deport me??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i do to save me...??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in case of rejection of spouse visa..home office will give right of apeal now a days ..according to new laws or not Sir ????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
without any legal cover they can be detain me or deport me....
@the time of civil marriage registration n islamic marriage is not a legal cover in
uk laws....
My visa already gone..
what can i do..its too risky...
thats why i talked u to find a protected legal way ..but
still no safe heaven
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i m quite unfortunate sir ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i already in deep trouble but so far no legal remedy for me
...???
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I've answered all this above.
If you are prepared to pay the fee for FLRO on the basis that it will certainly be rejceted AND you have a UK driving licence (so that you can marry then you can
1. Apply for FLRO (it will be rejected) then
2. Marry in civil ceremony
3. WIthdraw FLRO and apply for spouse visa.
If you do not have a UK driving licence which you can use to marry then you can
1. Marry in a civil ceremony and take your chances with the possibility that you might (note "might" not "will") be deported
2. Apply for a spouse visa.
That is IT. There is nothing more I can add. If you have any questions they will be answered above.
Please rate my answer.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks..
My last n final part of questuion is as I asked that..after my marriage civil ceremony .if...
if my spouse visa willbe rejected by Home office then will Home office should give me a letter right of appeal or not ?? according to the bases of new uk laws???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or right of appeal is no more.....
either they will catch me from Marriage ceremony for deportation or if letter I will apply for spouse visa and letter they will rejected my spouse visa application
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in both cases I should receive right of appeal letter or not in my case Sir...??
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Yes, in both cases you would be able to appeal. This is why you need to instruct a solicitor.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok...Thanks..
but my Lawer in Birmingham..
There is no right of appeal any more from Home office now a days....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just leave the country
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I've just checked and because you have overstayed your visa you will have not automatic right of appeal in either case.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so what can I do...sir..
If i will not register myarriage now and never bcz its too risky in my case and I have to live 2 more years as a Partner sikently and after 2 years I will proof with evidences to Home office that me and my partner is living to gather since 2 years although I am over stayed my visa after 2 years from now then can I get and elidgeable for partnership visa from Home office with my wife or not sir ??? or you think its not possible even then I need to go back my native country Pakistan and my wife will sponsor me back again...
what us your advise on that sir ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and shall I have right of apeal if civil partnership visa will be refused at that time ..??
Kindly let me know plz..Thanks...
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
If you will shortly reach two years living together then I would apply for an unmarried partner visa and argue an exemption from the financial criteria om the basis of your partner receiving a disability related benefit.
If your visa has already expired then you will not have an automatic right of appeal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but if they will not give me a right of appeal or they will depoort ne to my native country and they will strickly impose me section 71 or section 20 means that UKBA ban me and I will not be able to take UK visa from Pakistan for 5 years or 10 years ban so ..
I like my last question that this type of ban is for direct visa applicant or for spouse visa also. I mean my ecsisting british wife can sponser me back to fight my case in the courts or you think she cant sponsor me of ban will impose on me for 5 or 10 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or u think this kind of ban is only for direct visa applicant. although I will have ban as a direct visa applicant but its if i apply for spouse visa then its not effect me. If my wife sponsor me from Pakistan or she can win the case for he overseas husband..
Whats os your advise in my risky case sir ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or can i get my 60 days letter to get the admission again ...to make me legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as a student
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if tez then how ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
student visa
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
This is the longest question thread I have ever had. .
If you received a ban then this would not apply if you applied for a spouse visa after being returned to your home country. This is due to human rights.
I have answered your original question but you have not rated my answer.
Please rate my answer. I am on holiday now for two weeks and will not be able to answer anymore but I have already corresponded to more than the value of your question deposit.
Tom